Seaguar Final Line, is the only elastic fluorocarbon, ideal for mounting bass fishing either from shore or boat.
Seaguar is made of a special fluorocarbon which is developed using original high polymer technology. Comparison tests against nylon confirm Seaguar's superiority especially in its sinking speed and its invisibility in water.
Thanks to fluorocarbon's polymer chains, they are oriented in all directions, making the Seaguar unique in its structure, which guarantees more invisibility, resistance, softness and lightness.
Seaguar fluorocarbon has a unique multi-directional polymer structure, giving reinforced strength on the knot.
The refractive index of fluorocarbon is nearly identical to that of water. In layman's terms, that means when you immerse a fluorocarbon leader in water, it blends in so well that it's almost impossible to see with the naked eye. And if the fish can't see it, they are far less likely to be spooked and more apt to strike.
- 0,185 mm - 3,35 kgs - 50 mts
- 0,205 mm - 4,40 kgs - 50 mts
- 0,235 mm - 5,90 kgs - 50 mts
- 0,260 mm - 7,03 kgs - 50 mts
- 0,285 mm - 7,80 kgs - 50 mts
- 0,330 mm - 9,70 kgs - 50 mts
- 0,350 mm - 10,80 kgs - 50 mts
- 0,370 mm - 11,93 kgs - 50 mts
- 0,405 mm - 12,90 kgs - 50 mts
- 0,435 mm - 14,80 kgs - 50 mts
- 0,470 mm - 17,20 kgs - 50 mts
- 0,520 mm - 23,50 kgs - 50 mts
Buy with confidence from KN FISHING - One of the biggest sellers of YUKI tackle at Europe and official distributor of YUKI products.